Passion, Purpose, and Pizza
November 1, 2020
Just like the dozens of journals I have had throughout my life, most only partially filled... I’ve started many a blog before! The only one I’ve been consistent with staying up on is my kid's missionary adventures. You can follow along over at GoForthWithFaithToTellTheWorld.Blogspot.Com. It’s kind of symbolic because the only time I ever consistently kept up a journal throughout my entire life was on my mission. I wrote every single day.
But here I am again. Starting another blog.
I titled this one passion, purpose and pizza. Because I feel like those words can summarize some of the over-arching themes in my life.
PASSION: My husband and I are always talking about passion. No, not the romantic kind, this is rated PG... but more the “what am I so passionate about that I can leave something better in this world” kind.
PURPOSE: This is similar to passion - but it’s more God-centered and inner-core-of-me why I’m here. I feel like it’s pretty straightforward for me - my testimony of a loving Savior and a loving Father in Heaven drive my life. I wanna share their love with EVERYONE (horizontal purpose). And it gives me something to look forward to- a happy reunion with them when my purpose here is done (vertical purpose).
PIZZA: This is all about consistency. We try to be consistent as parents in order to teach our children important life habits. But one of the main things that we are consistent about is having Pizza every Friday night. Yes - you read that right - EVERY Friday night.
So here's to an attempt at yet another blog. Feel free to follow along.
Sincerely,
Viki
Comments
Post a Comment